JOB SUMMARY: The primary role of the Aesthetician is to provide Aesthetic Services and Products to patients while ensuring a 5-star experience in line with Radiance Medspa brand, culture and values.
- Perform Aesthetic services including but not limited to:
- RF MicroNeedling (Vivace)
- Hydrafacial / Diamond Glow
- Develop and maintain expertise in all the skincare products and regimens offered by the business
- Recommend skincare products and develop home care plans for patients
- Prepare and maintain treatment room(s) daily and prior to/after each treatment.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of services, treatment criteria, desired outcomes, and goals of the Radiance Medspa business overall.
- Conduct patient consultations and perform sales for Medspa services and product lines.
- Maintain 5-star patient experience in line with Radiance culture and brand.
- Review treatment protocols, administer treatments, and chart appropriately.
- Conduct appropriate follow-up with clients within 24 hours as needed and document in the patient chart.
- Prepare and maintain patient charts according to Radiance protocols.
- Collaborate with other team members regularly and openly to help ensure repeatability and consistency of outcomes, procedures, and patient experience.
- Attend staff meetings and designated Radiance training programs.
- Ensure proper controls/maintenance of professional inventory in rooms and in the facility.
- Maintain and promote ethical, social, and organizational standards in conducting business activities.
- Participate in seminars and marketing events as required.
- Maintain active FL tattoo license throughout the term of employment.
- Base hourly pay $18-$24 per hour – rate to be determined based on level of experience
- Opportunity to earn team-based performance bonuses
- Group retirement plan with Company match
- Group Health Insurance
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Staff Treatment Privileges
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Active Florida Cosmetology License
- Minimum 1-year Experience as an Aesthetician
- Minimum 1 year working in the aesthetic industry
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records) and medical terminology preferred
- Computer literacy
- Sales/Customer Service Experience Preferred
Qualifications / Skills / Attributes:
- Loves to serve others
- Genuine people person – great people skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge of / Familiarity with Infection Control
- Highly organized and energetic
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Punctual and reliable
- Patient and flexible yet with a sense of urgency
- Ability to exert subtle motivation and influence – strong sales skills
- Team player
- Understands/seeks to understand business and business operations
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Natural Sales Skills
- Warm and friendly bedside manner
This position is permanent and is minimum part-time 3 days per week and flexible up to full-time 5 days per week.
Business hours are currently:
Tuesday and Wednesday 10 am-6 pm
Thursday 10 am – 7 pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
We are not currently open for appointments on weekends but this is subject to change at any time and this position may be required to work occasional weekends in the future.
Start Date: As soon as possible / looking to fill the position immediately