JOB SUMMARY: The primary role of the Micro Blading Specialist / Aesthetician is to provide MicroBlading services for patients while ensuring a 5-star experience for each and every patient. This position may offer additional aesthetician services based on need, availability, and experience.
- Perform Micro Blading services.
- Perform Permanent Makeup Services – optional/not required.
- Prepare and maintain treatment room(s) daily and prior to/after each treatment.
- Conduct patient consultations and perform sales for Medspa services and product lines.
- Maintain 5-star patient experience in line with Radiance culture and brand.
- Review treatment protocols, administer treatments, and chart appropriately.
- Conduct appropriate follow-up with clients within 24 hours as needed and document in the patient chart.
- Prepare and maintain patient charts according to Radiance protocols.
- Collaborate with other team members regularly and openly to help ensure repeatability and consistency of outcomes, procedures, and patient experience.
- Attend staff meetings and designated Radiance training programs.
- Ensure proper controls/maintenance of professional inventory in rooms and in facility.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of services, treatment criteria, desired outcomes and goals of the Radiance Medspa business.
- Maintain and promote ethical, social, and organizational standards in conducting business activities.
- Participate in seminars and marketing events as required.
- Maintain active FL tattoo license throughout term of employment.
- Base hourly pay $20-$24 per hour – rate to be determined based on level of experience
- Opportunity to earn team-based performance bonuses
- Group retirement plan with Company match
- Group Health Insurance
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Staff Treatment Privileges
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Active Florida Tattoo License
- Minimum 1 year Micro Blading Experience
- Minimum 1 year working in aesthetic industry
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records) and medical terminology preferred
- Computer literacy
- Sales/Customer Service Experience Preferred
Qualifications / Skills / Attributes:
- Loves to serve others
- Genuine people person – great people skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge of / Familiarity with Infection Control
- Highly organized and energetic
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Punctual and reliable
- Patient and flexible yet with a sense of urgency
- Ability to exert subtle motivation and influence – strong sales skills
- Team player
- Understands/seeks to understand business and business operations
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Natural Sales Skills
- Warm and friendly bedside manner
This position is permanent and is minimum part-time 3 days per week and flexible up to full-time 5 days per week.
Business hours are currently:
Tuesday and Wednesday 10 am-6 pm
Thursday 10 am – 7 pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
We are not currently open for appointments on weekends but this is subject to change at any time and this position may be required to work occasional weekends in the future.
Start Date: As soon as possible / looking to fill the position immediately